- All members are assumed to have read and accepted the rules. The fact that you are a new member or not aware of the rules is not a valid reason for violating the rules. The list of rules is updated periodically and members should periodically review the list of rules.
- LEGAL RIGHTS
- The owners of the forum are primarily responsible for the posts. Forum administrators cannot be held responsible for the messages or topics of others. However, in case of any legal complaint, the relevant regulation will be made if the authorities are informed.
- It is strictly forbidden to post any illegal content on the forum. Illegal software warez, null, crack, serial and so on. and music mp3, video clip etc. the accounts of the members sharing are disabled.
We have the right to delete, edit, move or store messages without explanation.
- PERSONAL RIGHTS
- Members must respect each other and the authorities. In any part of the forum, including the private messaging system, the general code of ethics cannot be violated, others cannot be disturbed. When dealing with topics and messages, we do not tolerate vulgarity, offensive expressions, and personal attacks. It is strictly forbidden to upset people in bad faith.
- All users who are members of the site automatically gain access to all sections within the limits of their authority (except for user sections such as specially restricted admin, vip!).
- The size of the images used in signatures and avatars is forbidden to use graphics, pictures that may provoke or offend in any way!
- It is forbidden to provide personal information about others. (Address, phone number, account information, etc.)
- Before a new topic is opened, a “Search forum should be done in the forum to see if it has already been opened. Each topic should be opened to the corresponding forum category.
- It is forbidden to use any font style, graphic, message formatting which may make readability and functionality of the forum difficult and may cause image pollution. Please do not use all capital letters.
- Each member can have only one account. Membership can be canceled at any time. In order to cancel the membership, you must reach the forum administrators by private message. (If the members with more than 10 messages request membership cancellation, the email address and personal information of the person will be deleted, account will be disabled, messages will be kept in the system due to the technical features of the site and our desire to host garbage messages in the forum)
- As a user, you agree that all information you enter will be stored in a database. This information will not be distributed to third parties without your permission, but our forum cannot be held responsible for any hacking that may occur.
- CONTENT RIGHTS
- The use of all materials against the Republic of Turkey and Islam is forbidden (text, symbols, images, audio files, video, flash animation ...).
- It is forbidden to engage in debates that may cause discrimination, particularly political or religious.
- Removal of discussion at the forum is strictly prohibited. The warnings must be observed.
- It is forbidden to publish links to forums or websites in a prominent way. There is no harm in sharing your links in other ways.
- Doing anything that should not be done in such an environment; It is forbidden to send empty content messages repeatedly, unnecessarily, especially to increase the number of messages. You can be punished without a warning.
- Some forums and sub-forums have their own rules or considerations. These rules must be read before posting to those forums. It is recommended that you look at all pinned topics.
- Shared content is mandatory without specifying the source. However, the content will be deleted only if the content is used to advertise the source.
Welcome to us Regards XenForo.Gen.TR ...
- Although forum administrators or moderators try to extract and delete inappropriate messages by checking all posts, it may still be impossible for us to examine all posts.
- If you have any doubts about the forum, want to ask or complain, use the Contact Us form instead of posting to the forum.
- The messages of the members who do not obey the rules can be deleted / moved / edited with or without warning . In spite of the warnings, the accounts of the members who violate the rules are canceled and removed from the site.
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 18 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.