What's new
  • Howdy Guest, You are welcome to DatonForum, a new premium safe place to learn a lot of things base on the lised categories without getting scammed. All our resources on Daton Forum is PREMIUM, CLEAN and SAFE. You are sure to be served the package you subscribed to. Enjoy your "Party"!
  • If we find you sharing Premium resources or Free Resources or any content on this site anywhere else you will be permanently banned and no refund will be issued! So don't do it! We are striving to be the number one Forum Network and Leeching just hurts it for everyone! This content is only intended for personal use and not to be repackaged or resold. If you are caught sharing our content to other sites you are forfeiting your membership and will be banned. Also creating muliple accounts is a bannable offense if you are caught using more than one username you will be banned on all usernames.
  • Downloading from our site will require you to have a paid membership. Upgrade to a Premium Membership today!

Dont forget read our Rules! Also anyone caught Sharing this content will be banned. By using this site you are agreeing to our rules so read them. Saying I did not know is simply not an excuse! You have been warned.

Important Datonchat Complete Messenger Marketing Service for Facebook

3C

Nightmare for BAD People!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
HOW TO USE MESSENGER IN YOUR FOLLOW UP TO INCREASE CONVERSIONS & SALES

For what ever thing you want to sell online either product or service, low or high ticket, collection of data for personal follow up or use as email marketing, web traffic or social media traffic from Facebook to=> twitter, Instagram, snapchat, WhatsApp, Telegram and so on. You need to start from Facebook using Datonchat chatbot system.
In-fact, 90% of Nigeria banks are now using chatbot to communicate and resolve their customer issues. UBA is an example.

Watch The Video Below To See Some Of The Powerful Feature Of DATONCHAT BOT
...But before you watch the video below, let me quickly hint you what you will come across inside the video. (A) Live reveal of the story I posted below and the platform it was posted - Time: 0:00:00 - 0:03:12 (B) Comparison of Datonchat bot and other two chatbot platform+Testimonials - Time: 0:03:13 - 0:10:55 (C) Live login to Datonchat platform using one of our clients account with over 300k+ Facebook user subscribers he has and also some details about Datonchat feature live on screen - Time 0:10:58 - 0:18:42.

A story shared by one of our chatbot users (Brain Lee)

At first you might think 'where is this story going?' but trust me - there's a reason i'm sharing this story it's not a sob-story:

Before starting entrepreneurship in April 2018, I was a salesman. Cold-calling, warm-calling, follow-ups, searching the net for leads etc were all I did.

And I was always very organised - with my potential clients in a spreadsheet, all color coded according to the buying cycle they were in (are they cold? know of you and don't mind talking to you but just haven't bought yet? or are they interested and shown interest but hesitant? etc)

and I followed up like CRAZY. cause it's important. it builds up your pipeline.

and I'm not saying all of this to only say 'follow up is important' cause you all know that. but HOW do we follow up properly with our prospects? that's the key. HOW.

If you look at the industry right now, it's all about AUTOMATION. everyone's obsessed about it. automate this, automate that, i don't wanna work, i wanna work less and make more. and that's fine - but I always felt like it was missing a bit of human touch.

But messenger can solve this. How?

Use it when you're retargeting.

You see, most businesses retarget you if you abandon cart, or checkout a sales page but don't buy. you all know this, right?

but all of their retargeting ads take you to a sales page, or a checkout page and that's all it ever does. but that was always annoying to me as a business owner. if they abandon cart - I would like to talk to them and ask why. So I can help them make a decision that's best for them. an informed decision is always a better one, don't you agree?

So I thought... what if I used messenger in your retargeting and followed up there??

So essentially what you'd do is retarget all non-buyers with a video/photo ad and destination url will be A MESSENGER LINK. (I use datonchat but up to you which one you use).

Then send them discount check out page URL there. and here's where it gets awesome

IF THEY DON'T BUY, YOU CAN FOLLOW UP WITH THEM EFFECTIVELY.

Cause with datonchat for example, you can TAG people. So if you TAG all of these people who came in via retargeting as something like 'RT - Discount' then you can go back to them and follow up with them via messenger. just chat to them, or book a call or whatever you want at that point.

Make a spreadsheet every week of all those people and you can follow up like a sales person.

If you don't wanna do it cause you run a business, you can hire someone to do it if you're already doing 6+ figures a month. Easy.

Hope this helps. Give it a try :)

FYI - I have a back injury so I was recovering for a long time, that's why I haven't hit 2comma club yet. but i'm back now in full swing and i'm back to doing $50k/month right now, scaling it up to 6 figs a month as we speak, with 70-80% profit margin. Easily spending $1k+ a day right now on ads. So just know that the stuff I'm telling you aren't just theory.
---

That above is what he shared in one of our entrepreneur group on Facebook and yes, I have also display it life in our video on this page, scroll up to calmly watch if you haven't watch it yet.

Let's go straight to the benefit of this webinar

directional-3-blue-color-arrows-mark.jpg
Live Action Of How This System Really Works.

How To Kick Start Your Facebook Messenger Marketing Service

After The Webinar, You Will Have Full Access To Other Videos Recorded On How To Use Every Bit Of Datonchat Bot Features System

Ask Any Question That Would Be Bothering Your Mind.

Weekly Live Webinar

Access To All Features Of DatonChat - Complete Messenger Marketing Service For Facebook. As Listed Below
#1 Main Features: CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND READ

#2 Messenger Bot Enhancers : A DatonChat Latest Features: CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND READ

#3 Comment Reply Enhancers : A DatonChat Latest Features: CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND READ

Top notch support anytime, just login and open a support ticket if you have any issue and one of our team would attend to you as soon as possible.

arrow-icon-arrow-png-ceremony-with-removebg-preview.png

The video above is a live details proof of how our Business and Datonchat Bot got approved by Facebook Review Team.

Wait! There's Even More...

We are also going to give you 3 powerful bonuses to help make this offer simply too good-to-be-true for you…

…that’s if you are ready to take action right now.

Yes, in addition to giving you access to the Unlimited, Lifetime, Powerful and Advance Social Media Marketing Solutions (Chatbot) Features, Video Tutorials and Online Webinar we will also give you:

BONUS #01 (For people utilizing email to their business)

Free List Building Webinar: Where we will show you how to build a list without spending any money on paid ads. This alone is valued at $197
VALUE: $197

BONUS #02 (For people utilizing email to their business)

Email Marketing Hack: A premium eBook, plus video and audiobook, which will show you the best way to go about your email marketing business.
VALUE: $97

BONUS #03 (For people utilizing email to their business)

100 Powerful Subject Lines: Which you can use to get high open rates for your emails, in addition to what you already have in Email Ramp.
VALUE: $37

BONUS #04 (For people utilizing email to their business)

5 Minute Daily Blueprint: This will show you how to build a huge email list in 30 days, spending just 5 minutes of your time daily. Of course you know that the bigger your email list, the more money you will make.
VALUE: $47

BONUS #05

Facebook Ad Video Course: This course will will show you how to run profitable FaceBook Ads.
VALUE: $97

THIS WEBINAR PLUS LIFETIME UNLIMITED ACCESS TO DATONCHAT FEATURES WILL COST YOU $1,000 (N320,000 Only) But............

There is an ongoing promo where you will only pay N100,000 and have access to all benefits as stated above.

Yes, with N100,000 Only Today. You will have full access to all benefits and bonuses confirmed on this page..

We will be accepting payment via Paystack Only.

CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED TO PAYSTACK WEBSITE AND MAKE PAYMENT RIGHT AWAY TO JOIN THE ADVANCE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SOLUTIONS (CHATBOT) USERS.

SECURED ATM Card Payment

Works Anytime, Even At 12 Midnight. Secure Order Form - 100% Protected Safe & CBN Approved. You Get Access INSTANTLY. No Waiting Whatsoever!

Click Here To Pay Online

Upon successful payment, you'll be redirected to the page that shows how to submit your information for the webinar.

To crown it all, we’ll give you an unconditional money-back guarantee

REFUND POLICY

1. We Offer 30 Days Money Back Guarantee If all the features listed doesn't work as advertised
2. Under no circumstances will refunds be issued outside of 30 days.
3. We don't provide any refund for the problems originated from the API providing organization.
4. We are not responsible for your abusive use of the software.

See you there!

Attachments

Last edited:

kairan4

Reaction score
I have a quick question. Though you can call it interested as well. I would like to know more about hacking. This here anything like this one? At the same time I am also interested in facebook messenger hack www.spyier.com/phone-hacker/facebook-messenger-hack/ If you can help me plase let me know. Thank you!

james77

Reaction score
Hello @kairan4 do you know about facebook hack no survey? I would like to let you know about this one. This facebook hack no survey using Spyic app. This is a simple and interesting app I have ever used. You can also try for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhxrmotf